Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I have a 1936 Rolex oyster chronograph watch. I need to know how much it is worth?

It is in very good shape and works. The serial # is 2918 Date is 03 17 1936.|||To get an estimate on any antique/vintage luxury good, you will need to see one of these places:


professional auction house


amazingly talented watchamker/jeweler


Rolex company to ensure authenticity





To get a price estimate on any luxury item, it's best to shop around and see what place gives you the best estimate. I'd take it to several auction houses that specialize in jewelry auctioning. If they can't help you then they can give you info about other people who can.





I hope you get the kind of money you want for it, however, I do now know what kind of price estimate to give it. Best of luck!|||YOU CAN GO TO...WWW.OFFICIALWATCHES.CO.UK THERE YOU'LL FIND OUT WHAT IT'S WORTH.|||14 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment